Today, customers must choose the right net banking app besides prioritising a few essential features in their savings account. If you wish to change your current banking app or are looking to open a new bank account, browsing through our list will give you a fresher perspective. Here are five bank-to-bank money transfer apps that can completely change your online banking experience.
1. Choose IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app
IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app tops the list for its a superior personal net banking experience. There are many reasons, like savings-friendly features, high-level accessibility, and secure online transfers why you should opt for it The following are the key features of this app:
- IDFC FIRST Bank helps you earn decent interest annually. Furthermore, the bank also offers monthly interest credits to customers, thereby increasing their overall savings.
- The ‘Zero Fee Banking’ feature helps customers avoid the fees of around 30 banking services that help customers grow their savings significantly over a period. These services include: NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) transfers, SMS alert charges, and ATM deposit/withdrawal charges.
- IDFC FIRST Bank facilitates a paperless, digital account opening and offers customers the provision of a video KYC.
- IDFC FIRST Bank facilitates a paperless, digital account opening and provides a video KYC option.
- The daily ATM withdrawal limit is ₹2 lakhs, and the daily purchase limit is ₹6 lakhs.
- The ‘Track Your Expense’ feature helps customers budget online by categorising previous expenses into various sub-categories.
- The ‘Auto Pay’ feature helps customers automate their recurring online payments and One-Swipe Pay helps them make seamless and secure online payments.
2. ICICI’s iMobile Pay app
Here are the features of the iMobile money transfer app:
- You can avail personal loans with your ICICI credit card.
- You can also request to increase the credit limit of your ICICI credit card by requesting the bank for the same.
- Customers can also avail domestic railway lounge visits through this credit card.
3. Kotak Mahindra Bank’s mobile banking app
You can make instant credit card payments through Kotak Mahindra Bank’s mobile banking app by following these three steps:
- Log in to the Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile banking app and select your Credit Card.
- Confirm the transaction amount and click on ‘submit’.
- Get instant confirmation on a successful payment.
4. Axis Bank’s app
- Customers can access the following services with the Axis Bank mobile app and benefit from seamless online money transfers:
- Set up a 6-digit MPIN while using the Axis Mobile app and its services to increase security of transactions.
- Axis Bank also facilitates UPI (Unified Payments Interface) transfers and other modes of transfers such as NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer).
- Customers can access their previous transactions conveniently through Axis Bank’s mobile app.
5. IDBI Bank’s Go Mobile+ app
- Here’s what you can do with IDBI Bank’s Go Mobile+ app:
- You can pay VISA credit card bills through the app.
- The app has financial calculators to help you apply for loans.
- You can view and manage your credit card through the IDBI GO+ mobile app.
All of the banking apps mentioned in this article can help you access banking services conveniently and securely.