Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held each yr in January at Las Vegas is an ideal electronic conference held annually for showcasing tremendous technological advancements within the client electronics enterprise. This year, the 4-day occasion held from January 5 through January eight, 2017, marked its fiftieth anniversary with three,886 exhibitors displaying off myriad progressive tech tendencies and avant-garde devices as a way to force the destiny of technology globally.
It is going without saying that Amazon’s Artificial Intelligence voice assistant ‘Alexa’ has been the star of the display as numerous Alexa-enabled subsequent-technology devices including voice-managed smart-domestic devices, cars, and robots had been displayed on the occasion. Alexa, which has outperformed Google Assistant and Siri can be programmed to carry out more than one functions such as beginning your car, locking doorways, adjusting thermostats, controlling lights, and locating locations.
1. Tech innovations in Smartphones: Qualcomm unveiled its present-day processor named Snapdragon 835 for revolutionizing cell era. Snapdragon 835 ambitions to bring High Dynamic Range to smartphones except facilitating a better digital experience with the aid of enhancing sight and sound for cellular Virtual Reality. The new processor may also permit smartphones to supply high-resolution images even in terrible lights conditions. It can even facilitate faster connection through paving the way towards the 5G community. Moreover, the chip also ensures longer battery life because it consumes 50% less power in comparison to Snapdragon 801. Additionally, biometric sensors embedded inside the 835 promises better protection to telephone users.
World’s first smartphone with molecular-sensors “H2” turned into additionally unveiled at CES. This 6-inch Android phone can experiment any object to offer you with immediately comments on its chemical composition, be it food objects or drugs.
2. A Glimpse Into the 5G future: Qualcomm proved the diverse methods its generation goes to empower the 5G future. At CES, the CEO of Qualcomm Stephen Mollenkopf asserted that 5g will be a ground-breaking network a good way to support a big selection of devices with great velocity and scale. Moreover, it will have a vast impact on world financial system.
At the convention, American technology business enterprise Intel too released its 5G Modem that can supply 5G in both mmWave spectrum and 6GHz bands. Besides this, Intel also unveiled its new automotive 5G platform named Intel Go to aid automatic driving.
Three. Cloud-Based Innovations: CES 2017 additionally witnessed several cloud-based announcements. Nvidia grabbed the eye of PC gamers with the aid of launching its cloud application ‘GeForce Now’ for PC and Mac so one can allow game enthusiasts to transform their PC into a sophisticated gaming rig to movement and play the contemporary games in their choice.
Besides this, international’s first cloud-primarily based keyboard ‘the 5Q’ additionally made its debut on the occasion. The unique characteristic of this keyboard is that it will be linked to the cloud and display color-coded email notifications, sports activities updates, and inventory charges on the keys of the keyboard.
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stole the Show: AI surely took center degree at some point in CES 2017. AI has been featured as an essential a part of almost the whole thing- from smart denim that display instructions, and clever puppy collars to experience your puppy’s feelings, to smart gloves for stroke victims and clever vehicles. These automated brains are empowering human beings to duplicate digital worlds besides endowing computers with the intelligence to recognize the actual world.
· AI-powered Cars: Automobile agencies are focusing on AI-powered cars because the day is not some distance when customers will are seeking for self-using automobiles. Smart car manufacturers will quickly provide you with AI-powered motors that can generate their very own feelings due to the fact soon clients will opt for cars with which they could set up the fine emotional relationship. CES 2017 saw the launch of many AI-powered emotional vehicles together with Honda’s NeuV that features HANA (Honda’s Automated Network Assistant) to personalize the drivers enjoy. HANA’s face recognition generation and coronary heart-fee display help the electrical automobile to understand your satisfied and melancholic moods. It also can recommend tune based on your temper except remembering your favored places inclusive of cafe’s, parks, and so forth.
Toyota too released its futuristic car the “Concept-I”, powered by using AI generation which could understand the want of the driver as well as passengers. Likewise, Nvidia introduced its self-riding car device named Drive PX designed to realize the motive force’s temper, the car’s surroundings and determine out what is going on within the interior of the automobile.
· AI-powered Health-tech Devices: In order to incorporate advanced era and new-age wondering to the exercising routine of fitness freaks, fitness generation corporations unveiled a variety of sophisticated fitness wearable devices on the CES. For example, Boltt, a Mumbai-based fitness tech employer unveiled AI-packed fitness trackers, smart shoes embedded with stride sensor, and a virtual health assistant named “B” that provides users with actual-time comments and voice coaching on fitness and fitness.
The show also displayed digestive trackers to assist customers to determine the sort of diet that is good for his or her body, and a smart hairbrush embedded with sensors which can discover how you sweep your hair in order that it is able to train you to properly brush your hair by way of sending information to your related cellphone.
The world’s first smart toothbrush Kolibree Ara changed into additionally released on the show. It features deep device learning algorithms to understand and offer feedback about your brushing behavior even though it isn’t connected to your cell phone. What’s extra, CES 2017 also saw the release of Sleep Number 360 mattress which has been designed to save you snoring.
Five. Humanoid Robots: CES 2017 also brought the arena to the mind-blowing skills of human-like robots. At the event, LG unveiled three robots- to mow your lawn, to take care of your everyday chores, and to welcome you to the airport. Besides this, pretty some educational robots had been also displayed at the occasion for youngsters. Additionally, there had been plenty of humanoid robots designed for making your espresso, folding clothes, pouring candy, making a song lullabies in your children and taking pics of your pet while you are away. World’s first robotic suitcase Cowarobot also stole the limelight as this 4-wheel suitcase with a laser and a digital camera can comply with its owner like a doggy.